Are you looking for Cleaning Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA? If you’re searching for the best cleaning jobs in the United States, count yourself lucky to have come across this post. In this post, you will find a list of cleaner jobs including cleaning part-time and full-time jobs, clean office or house jobs, and more. However, if you are anticipating viewing available US cleaning jobs with visa sponsorship offers, kindly read On.
Cleaning Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA
Cleaner jobs in the US are mostly accompanied by decent salaries plus other benefits. Some companies and house cleaning jobs come with accommodation. You can consider a cleaning job if you are in search of temporary work.
However, there are a good number of companies and homes out there that can hire you and sponsor your visa. Before you proceed further in finding a cleaning job, you need to know the kind of cleaning job you are suitable for.
6 Best USA Cleaning Jobs to Apply for with Visa Sponsorship
Below are different US cleaning jobs you can apply for in the USA that will also offer you a visa sponsorship.
House Keeper: A housekeeper’s primary responsibility is to keep the inside and outside of a house clean as well as perform other general cleaning duties.
Residential Cleaner: A residential cleaner is responsible for cleaning your client’s apartments, homes, condos, and any other residential properties. Their duty includes dusting, sweeping, mopping, and washing floors, toilets, showers, driveways, counters, windows, and all parts of the apartment area.
Hotel Housekeeper: this is part of the best cleaning Job to Apply for in USA with Visa Sponsorship. A hotel housekeeper is responsible for ensuring rooms and other areas of the hotel are clean every day.
Commercial Cleaner: A commercial cleaner is someone who is responsible for cleaning business environments, such as offices, schools, factories, and also restaurants.
Executive Housekeeper: the work of an executive housekeeper is to oversee all aspects of a household such as cooking, laundry, decorations, and landscaping.
Janitor cleaning job: the process primary duty of a janitor is to keep the surroundings and all surfaces clean. Surfaces like floors, walls, ceilings, and furniture. A janitor will have to vacuum, sanitize restrooms, take out trash and also recycle trash.
These are some of the visa Sponsorship available jobs you can apply for to further your Cleaner career in the US.
Importance of Cleaning Jobs in the USA
What is the importance of a cleaning career? Cleaning Jobs whether full-time cleaning or part-time cleaning job is very important both in residential and commercial areas. Here are some of the importance of a cleaning career;
The benefits of cleaning jobs in the USA consist of the following
- The Employer is sure of getting a thorough, deeper, and intense cleaning
- Stay in a clean and conducive environment. Just like an adage says “cleanliness is next to godliness”
- Helps reduce the risk of contracting diseases and lots more.
- The cleaner can earn a living by cleaning
These are the importance of cleaning job.
Duties of Cleaning Jobs in the USA
In your job as a cleaner, there are basic duties you will have to do. They are as follows;
- Clean, stock, and supply the facility you are assigned to
- Carry out heavy cleaning and special projects when requested
- Notify management when there is a need for repairs.
- Ensure your place of assignment (commercial or resident) is well kept.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Clean restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, and spot cleaning portion doors and walls.
These are just a few responsibilities you will be in charge of.
Applying for Cleaning Jobs In the United States for Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship
To apply for the Cleaning Jobs in the USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, You can click on this link. Job Visa sponsorship happens when an employer is willing to obtain a work visa for a highly qualified candidate who lives outside the United State. So get started the person looking for the cleaning work will, first of all, submit an application, get a job offer, the employer files a petition, and lastly visa application commences.
How to Apply for US Cleaning Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for a visa Sponsor job you have to follow the steps below
- Search for US jobs online at indeed website indeed com, LinkedIn other online platforms
- Apply for the job
- If you are lucky, the Employer will contact you
- The employer will then make a job petition to the USICS and US labor market institute for certification.
You will be instructed to apply for a visa with the job offer letter sent to you in your name.
H-1B Visa Sponsorship for Cleaning Jobs in the USA
H-1B is a temporary US visa that enables employers to petition for foreign professionals to work in specialty occupations. This type of visa also allows employers to grant a paid visa to a foreign employee. This can only be possible if the foreigner will return to his or her home country at the completion of their duty.
How to Get an H-1B Visa Sponsorship in USA
Follow the steps below and stand the chance to obtain h1b visa Sponsorship;
- Prepare an attractive Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Write a good online written job application letter
- Go to Google and search for available US Job
- Apply for the job online
- Next, wait for a response from the company you applied to.
- If you are considered for the job, your employer will have to go through the job description to ensure it qualifies as a specialty occupation.
- Negotiate about payment
- Your potential employer will notify the US workforce.
- The Employer will submit a labor condition application to the DOL for certification.
Upon completion of the above steps, you get notifications from your employer to proceed to apply for a visa.
How can I get a Job Visa sponsorship in USA?
If you want to get Sponsorship for a US visa, here are the top 6 ways to find an H1B visa sponsor
- Visit h1b visa Sponsorship database website
- Find your desired job on the H1B Visa Sponsors website.
- Apply for the Job and Get an Offer.
Other ways to get a sponsor for US visa are to;
- Find an Internship.
- Look for Boutique Consulting Companies.
- Look for Global Consulting Companies.
- Find a Job at a US University.
Is it possible to get sponsorship in USA?
Normally, you can get a US visa sponsorship once you have a working job offer in your name from a US company. That is to say, the employer is the one to sponsor the Visa and submit related documents on the potential on the behalf of the potential employee. Although there are conditions that apply to the sponsorship
How can I work in USA without sponsorship?
It’s very attainable to work in the United States without Sponsorship. The United States government offers three types of visas that allow someone to work in the US without visa Sponsorship. These types of visas are EB-1, O-1, and EB-5. You can get any of this is visas through an immigration attorney who can help with obtaining these visas.