The first savings credit card is an unsecured credit card that is issued by the First savings bank. It is a good option for people with bad or fair credit. Although, the First savings credit card is an invite-only credit card that is you can only apply for the card if you were invited by a mail offer. If you want to build, rebuild or improve your credit score, you should consider the First savings credit card as they report to three major credit bureaus.
The First savings credit card does not require a security deposit but has an annual fee. Here are some things you should know about the First savings credit card;
- Fees: Unlike other credit cards, the First savings credit card has an annual fee which varies on your offer, and also has an APR which varies on your creditworthiness that is the lower your credit score is, the higher your APR and the annual fee is.
- The First savings credit card has an application with which you can manage your accounts.
- To increase your credit limit using the First savings credit card, you should make your card payments on or before the due date.
- You should also take note of the fact that you cannot apply for the card if you have not been invited.
- With the First savings credit card, there is coverage for lost or stolen cards.
How to Apply for the First Savings Credit Card
If you seem to have bad or fair credit and you have been invited to apply for the First savings credit card, you should take the opportunity and apply for the card as soon as possible because it would help you build your credit score. To accept mail offers sent to you, the reservation number and access code which was in the mail offer that was sent to you is required;
- Visit https://firstsavingscc.com/
- Click “ACCEPT ONLINE”
- Enter the reservation number
- Enter the access code
- Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete the application process.
First savings credit card is the right option for people with bad or fair credit to help them build their credit.