Free Visa House keeping jobs In Canada enables qualified Foreign Housekeepers to live and work in Canada with a free work visa. To get a free work visa in CA, you will need to get a job first. Not just getting a job, but the employer must be willing to sponsor your visa.
In this article, you will find out all about housekeeper jobs in ca, with free visas, including the salary expectation, basic type of visa, etc.
Table of Contents
Free Visa House keeping Jobs in Canada
To be a resident of Canada as a Foreigner, most time, you need to find a job to work there first, which requires a Canadian work visa. Getting a job before you immigrate to Canada helps you to appear more qualified for a visa, as it shows that you can contribute to the Canadian economy.
However, there are many employers in Canadian homes in search of Housekeeper, including Housekeepers in CA and outside the country. This is a great selling point for foreigners with housekeeping skills to get a work visa to continue their career in the ca, as they showcase their skills.
What is a Housekeeper in Canada?
A housekeeper in Canada is someone whose duty is to supervise the house cleaning staff. They are also obliged to perform light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments (like hotels and hospitals) in a clean and orderly way.
Types of House Keeping Jobs in Canada with Free Visa 2022
The list below are different types of House keeper jobs in Canada;
- House Manager/ Housekeeper job
- A Live-in Housekeeper job
- Housekeeper Cleaning Companies job
- Cleaner job
These are the major types of housekeeping jobs in Canada. With the above, you can determine the kind of house keeping job to apply for.
What are the Duties and responsibilities of a House keeper
The role of a Housekeeper includes the following;
- To clean and report any safety hazards to the homeowner or manager in charge.
- To help with bed dressing
- Cleaning rooms and halls
- To offer laundry services
- Vacuuming the floor
- Make sure that the house is clean
These are some of the core responsibilities of a housekeeper in ca.
Skills of a Housekeeper
A good house keeper needs the following skills
- Able to work under duress
- Fluent in English
- Time management
These are skills you should have as a good housekeeper.
How to Find Free Job Visa Sponsorship for Housekeepers in Canada
The free Canadian visa Sponsorship program allows Canadian employers to employ foreign workers and sponsor their Visas. So, because you need to get a job offer first before applying for a visa, you will need to find an employer who is willing to sponsor you. However, the best and easiest way to find a free visa Job is online.
How to Apply for Free Visa Housekeeping Job in Canada
To apply for Housekeeper jobs with a free visa online, you have to follow the steps below
- Be sure you qualify for the job.
- setup your CV and application letter.
- Progress to indeed jobs site at https://ca.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Visa+Sponsorship,+Housekeeping
- Find a Canadian housekeeping Job that suit you
- Next, apply for the Housekeeper Job
- Wait for response
If your application and CV, impress the potential employer you will be sent a job offer. And will inform you on when to apply for a work visa.
Types of Canadian Work Visas for Foreign Candidates
The following are types of work visas in ca;
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)
- The International Mobility Program (IMP)
- Working Holiday Visa (IEC)
- The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWP)
The International Mobility Program (IMP)
The IMP program enables Canadian employers to hire skilled foreign workers on a temporary or permanent basis without the need for a LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
The IMPs are as follows:
- Intra-Company Transfer Program
- Bridging Open-Work Permit
- The Post-graduate work permit program
- Reciprocal Youth Change Agreements
- The International Free Trade Agreements
- Circumstances of Social or Cultural Benefit to Canada
To apply for the IMP, you need a Canadian job offer, apply for a work permit, and a travel visa to enter Canada.
The Working Holiday Visa (IEC)
The working holiday visa is a part of the International Experience Class (IEC), which gives you the privilege to live in Canada and work part-time while traveling to the country. It is a temporary work visa. The visa can last between 12 to 24 months, although it depends on your country of residence.
The Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)
This type of work visa program was set out for Canadian employers to hire foreign skilled workers for a variety of jobs in Canada.
The crucial aspect of the application process for the TFWP is to apply for an LMIA because no Canadian resident indicated an interest in the job position. Because of this ca employers often need to hire foreign nationals through this program.
The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWP)
The Post graduate work permit program (PGWP) enables foreign students that have completed a qualification from a Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI) to live and work in ca. As an international student under the PGWP in Canada, you can get an open-work permit. And it will allow you to work either part-time or full-time for a Canadian employer.
How to Apply for Canadian Work Permit 2022
To apply for a Canadian work permit take the following steps;
- Visit the Canadian immigration website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/apply.html
- Provide answers to the questions to find out how to apply.
- Select where you are applying from and follow the onscreen directives.
These are steps to apply for a work permit in ca.
Can I get sponsored to work in Canada?
Canadian employers can you to work in Canada by securing a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or submitting an electronic job offer (LMIA exempted categories).
How much is a Housekeeper paid in Canada?
The average salary for a housekeeper in Canada is around $17.04 per hour. However, the salary figure for a housekeeper may vary depending on location, company, or qualifications.
List of Canadian Companies that hire foreign workers?
Below is a list of recruitment agencies in Canada that can help you get a job as a foreigner in the ca;
- Goldbeck Recruiting
- Global Hire Immigration and Placement Services.
- Canadian Staffing Consultants Ltd.
- Work Global Canada Inc
- Hays Recruitment Agency Calgary.