Discover step by step guide on how to get free visa store Assistant Jobs in the US. The store Assistant job is one of the jobs in high demand in the US. The more stores are built, the more workers are needed.
If you want to move over to the united states and you want to do that through an employment offer with free visa Sponsorship. There are basic requirements you must meet. However, for the store Assistant job description, application process, and more, please read to the end.
Free Visa Store Assistant Jobs In USA
There are a lot of US stores or companies in search of store keepers/store Assistants. And some of these Employers are willing to sponsor visas for foreigners. That is, when you get a job offer from an Employer under a visa Sponsorship program, you are sure of a free Visa to move to the US.
What is a store Assistant Job in USA?
Store Assistants are also known as shop, retail sales, or sales assistants. It is their duty to attend to customers and process sales transactions. The shop assistant is also obliged to merchandise the floor, resolve customer complaints, process inventory, and maintain the sales floor.
Further, there are no tight educational requirements for this position. Being an entry-level job, some employers require a high school diploma or GED. Although, candidates may need previous retail sales experience to get the job. For you to succeed in this assistant store job, you need to be well organized, multitask and have basic computer, customer service, and communication skills.
Basic Store Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
Store or retail assistants ensure that retail operations are carried out effectively and efficiently for outstanding satisfaction. Their duties include;
- To keep the store fully stocked
- To maintain the highest level of visual merchandising and store conditions
- Carry out exceptional sales services for improved customer satisfaction
- Interact with customers and identify their needs and preferences
- To operate cash registers and point-of-sale machines
- To receive and verify the quality and quantity of new shipments
- Enforce in-store security and health and safety procedures and regulations
These are the basic Responsibility of a store associate in USA.
Free Visa Store Assistant Jobs skills and qualifications In USA
The skills a good store associate should have includes the following;
- Have good customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to stand for long periods
- Have knowledge of point of sale software
- Possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Have in-depth knowledge of stocked merchandise
- Be Jovial
- Willing to assist customers
These are basic skills you should have as a shop assistant or Associate.
Store Assistant Job Experience Requirements
A store Assistant job is an entry-level job with no specific experience requirements. However, many employers out there prefer candidates who have worked in the retail industry in a sales or customer-facing role.
Having experience in inventory management, bookkeeping, and conflict resolution will also be helpful for this role.
Store Assistant Jobs Educational and training requirements
There are no specified education requirements for a Store Assistant position. However, a shop associate can find employment with a university course like a Level 2 Certificate or a Diploma in Retail Skills or a Level 3 Diploma in Retail Skills Sales Professional.
Moreover, there are employers who consider candidates with a Retailer Intermediate apprenticeship or its equivalent. Candidates with retail or customer service experience can also apply, once they have their high school cert.
How to Apply for Free Visa Store Assistant Jobs In USA
To apply for US free visa store associate Job for Foreigners, take the following steps
- Navigate to Indeed.com usjobs website at indeed com Alternatively, visit linkedin at linkedin
- Find the store Assistant job you want from the job website
- Go through the job description to every detail of the job including its location and salary. Also, check if the Employer is sponsoring foreign Workers for a Free US work visa.
- Apply for the job by filling out the application form
- Then submit the required documents
- After applying, exercise patience, to hear from the employer.
- The US Employer will send you a job offer if you pass the interview
- The Employer will now visit the USCIS office to file a petition for you.
After that, you can proceed to apply for the US work visa. Though the Employer will be the one to give you the go-ahead order. And will tell you the type of visa to apply for.
Free H1B Visa For Store Associates in the United States
H1 Visa Sponsorship for store Assistant Job in the US is a temporary visa category that allows employers to petition for foreign professionals to work in a specialty occupation.
The H1 visa category lets employer grant a paid visa to foreign workers. But, the US embassy will grant a visa under the condition that the foreign worker will return to his or her home country after completing the job.
Store Associate Jobs Salary in the US
Store assistants in the US, make around $36,747 on average per annum. However, salary varies from $22,000 to $63,000. The salary figure depends on the Job location and qualifications.
What does a Store Assistant do?
Store Assistants help customers make purchases by demonstrating, describing, and recommending items for them. However, they also use cash registers to record transactions. They may tidy the store, take product inventory, stock shelves, and arrange product displays.
How can you make your Store Assistant job description stand out?
To make your Store Associate job description stand out, make sure you add only the most important information that candidates will need to apply for the role. If you sell specialized products, you can mention the industry-specific knowledge or experience candidates must have to qualify for the role.
Don’t forget to list the store Assistant’s duties and responsibilities clearly, such as opening and closing the store and maintaining inventory. Also, add information about salary and employment benefits.
What skills do you need to be a store assistant?
The following are skills store associates should have
- Amazing customer service skills.
- Have the ability to work well with others.
- Be Patient and have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Always pay attention to detail.
- Have sensitivity and understanding skill
- Posses persuading and negotiating skills.
- Have the ability to use your initiative.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills.
What are the 4 main duties required as a retail assistant in a shop?
Typically a Retail Assistant will be responsible for: customer service, merchandising, maintaining, and ordering stock. They also help with opening and closing the shop, end-of-day balancing of registers, and operation of equipment.
What does a sales assistant do in a supermarket?
Assist customers in choosing products, and ensure that the supermarket is well arranged. They also ensure that every sale is properly documented etc.
How do I write a CV for a store assistant?
To write a good CV for the Store Associate job do this
- Make use of the Best Shop Assistant CV Format.
- Write a Personal Statement for Your Shop Assistant CV
- Next, set up an Impressive Shop Assistant Work Experience Section
- Include an Education Section
- Display Your Shop Assistant CV Skill
- Also, include Extra Sections to Your Shop Assistant CV and a Shop Assistant Cover Letter With Your CV.