GOCASH Loan App is an application available for Nigerians, that allows them to borrow money with ease. Eligible Nigerians can borrow up to ₦300,000 on this app and pay later. The loan platform also allows longer loan periods while charging low-interest rates.
GoCash Loan App
Here are the feature that comes with this loan app;
- You can get up to ₦300,000 loan.
- Gocash does not request collateral or any guarantor. You will only need to provide your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- It offers low-interest rates.
- They let you borrow loans and pay them back after some months.
These are the basic feature of the GoCash Loan.
GOCASH Loan Requirements
To borrow from GOCASH, you need to meet up with the following requirements;
- You must be a resident of Nigeria.
- You must fall within the age of 20 – 55 years old.
You will also present some details like:
- Your account number.
- Bank Verification Number(BVN).
- Your phone number.
If you meet the requirements, you can proceed to apply.
How to Download GoCash Loan App
To get started with the loan platform, you will first need to download the app, and follow the steps below;
- Proceed to the play store
- Search for the Go cash loan app on the search bar
- From the result, select the app
- Tap the install button
- Launch the app after Installing.
Now you can proceed to sign up in order to apply for the loan.
How to Apply for a Loan from GOCASH
Follow the guide below to learn how to apply for a loan from GoCash.
- Install the GOCASH APP from the Play Store.
- Open the app after the installation is complete. Fill in the necessary details and register your account.
- Choose the amount of money you wish to borrow and proceed with your application. You will be directed to another page.
- You have to fill out all the entries with the appropriate information.
- Then, cross-check for mistakes before clicking the submit button.
Wait for a while for your loan application to be approved. Once approved, the loan will be sent to your bank account.
GoCash Customer Service
If you need any form of help or support visit GoCash Facebook page. Just log in to Facebook, and search for GoCash using the search tool.