Simple Construction Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In USA – find out the top Visa Sponsor jobs in the United States in the construction industry. If you are looking forward to Immigrating to USA with visa Sponsorship as a construction worker, I encourage you to read this content to the end.
You will find out about construction companies offering jobs to foreigners with visa sponsorship, learn about the H1B Visa sponsorship for construction workers, and other important info.
Table of Contents
Simple Construction Jobs With Visa Sponsorship in USA
Construction jobs are one of the easiest jobs you can get in the US if you plan on immigrating to the United States. However, before I proceed with details on Construction Jobs with Visa Sponsorship, I will like to explain what visa Sponsorship for Employment means.
What is a US Visa Sponsorship? It’s an act whereby a US citizen is responsible for Foreigners US visa sponsorship. Hence, to be able to go to the US to work, you must first find a job and the employer must be willing to hire someone who is not from the US.
List of Construction Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in USA
There are lots of available jobs for construction workers abroad, they are as follows;
- Project Coordinator
- Positioning & Controls Engineer
- Construction Worker 3
- Project Manager
- Field Project Controls Manager
- Transportation Construction Contracts Specialist
- Professional Commercial Painter (A3)
- Installation Manager
- Construction Specialist
These are some of the available construction job positions you can apply for.
H1b Visa Construction Jobs Sponsorship
There are thousands of H1B Visa construction jobs available such as Construction Manager, Senior Construction Inspector, Construction Administrator, and more!
Searching for companies that offer H1B Visa sponsorship? If yes, any US employer(including construction job employer) can sponsor an H-1B petition, provided it has an IRS Tax Number, also known as an IRS Number or Tax ID Number.
The employer needs the Tax number to obtain approval of the Labor Condition Application (LCA), which is an essential preliminary to the H-1B petition itself
Ways to Find Construction Jobs with H1B Visa Sponsor 2022
Here are ways to find an H1B visa sponsor, so that you can file your petition:
- Find companies that have already sponsored H1B visas in the past few years. You can find these companies by searching “H1B visa sponsors database” or “companies that sponsor H1B visas.” Then apply for the Job and Get an Offer
- Find an Internship at a company ready to sponsor an h1b visa. If you are already in the United States on an F1 visa and you are planning to stay.
- Look for Company that Has Sponsored H1B Visas. After you get the job offer, you can let the company know you want to get an H1B visa sponsored this year.
- Look for a job at a university in the United States. If you are already on an H4 or F1 visa, this is the best option for you.
These are ways you can get an H1B visa sponsorship to work abroad.
How to Apply for Construction Jobs With H1B Visa Sponsorship
There are many online platforms you can apply for these simple Construction Jobs, such as Usjobs.com, indeed.com, the H1B visa Sponsors database website, etc. To find a job in construction at indeed.com, do this
- Navigate to https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?
- Find the job that suits you and apply
- Wait for a response from the Employer
- If you are successful you will receive a job offer
- The Employer files for Petition at the USCIS office
- Then you can proceed to apply for an H1B work visa
These are steps to get a construction job H1B visa Sponsorship in USA.
Which companies offer visa sponsorship in USA?
There are many Companies that Sponsor H1B Visa in the US. These companies exist in all fields and offer some of the best employment opportunities for H1B visa holders in the U.S. Below is a list of some of the popular US companies offering H1B sponsorship:
Basic Requirements and Skills for Construction Jobs With Visa Sponsorship in USA
A good construction worker should have the following skills;
- Physical Strength and Endurance
- Dexterity and Hand-Eye Coordination
- Building and Engineering Knowledge
- Strong Reading and Math Skills
- Excellent Memory
- Good Communication skill
- Have adequate experience with Technology
- Willing to Learn
- Posses Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills
- Good in project Organization
- Effective Teamwork
- Several years experience
These are some of the qualities a good construction worker should have.
Do Construction Companies Sponsor H1B visas?
Yes. There is a good number of construction companies that sponsor H1B visas for Foreigners abroad. Such as
- Dd&B Construction
- Cumming Construction Management
- American Sinopan
- Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction Company
- PCL Construction Services
- Ryan Companies Us
- Pma Consultants 1
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- Hensel Phelps Construction
- Rider Levett Bucknall
- Sundt Construction
- Clune Construction Company
- Construction Management
- Mccarthy Building Companies
- Skanska USA Building
- Core Tech International
- Turner Construction Company
- A. Mortenson Company
- Pacific Rim Land Development
- Forte Construction
- Neelam Construction
- Cambridge Cm
- T. Magen & Company
Can my company sponsor me to work in the USA?
What is a US Visa Sponsorship? To be able to go to the US to work, you must first find a job. The employer must be willing to hire someone who is not from the US. The company you plan to work for must know that you are not a US citizen or Legal Permanent Resident (LPR).
Does Turner Construction sponsor an H1B visa?
Yes. Turner Construction is one of the H1B visa sponsors in USA. However, in the year 2019, Turner Construction Company applied for 12 H1B visas. Among the work permits applied for, 92% were approved.