Truck Driving Jobs With Visa Sponsorship? Find the latest overseas truck driving jobs for Foreigners with visa Sponsorship. This content will educate you on all you need to know about Truck driving jobs overseers with visa sponsorship.
Every Truck Driver who wants to continue his driving career abroad needs to meet some certain requirements. Whether you want to Immigrate to Canada, the USA, or Australia their rules you will have to follow in order to achieve your goal of moving abroad to work with visa sponsorship.
However, this post will focus more on Canadian and US truck driver jobs. So if you plan on immigrating to Canada or USA for a truck driving job, you are lucky to have come across this write-up.
Table of Contents
Truck Driving Jobs With Visa Sponsorship
To begin your quest of getting a truck driver job with a work visa Sponsorship, you need to find the driving truck job that suits you.
If you are thinking about how to find a suitable driving job overseas, don’t worry with the internet you will get access to hundreds of available truck driving jobs abroad. Including driving jobs in the USA, Canada Australia, and many other countries.
However, there are a lot of online platforms that allow employers to post job vacancies in their companies. From the online portal, you can find Jobs in USA for foreigners with visa sponsorship.
Truck Driver Jobs In Canada With VISA Sponsorship
The Canadian transportation industry has continued to face high demand and employment vacancies for long-haul truck drivers. Which is great news for truck drivers as it will create an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to immigrate to Canada for this kind of work.
However, the Canadian government has also been supportive of all these development as they provide qualified foreign employees seeking work as truck drivers in the country with work visas. Truck driver jobs abroad include permanent, full-time, overtime, weekend, day, night, and evening works.
Truck Driver Job Requirements in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
Here are the requirements for getting a truck driver job overseas
- A secondary school diploma is preferred but not essential for this particular position.
- Heavy-duty driving expertise is a plus, though not essential.
- Truck Driver must be able to communicate in basic English.
- Certificates, Licenses, memberships, courses, and other credentials will be required for the job.
- Have a valid driver’s license (Class 1 or A) and the Air Brake (Z) Endorsement.
- Candidates must be legally permitted to work in Canada and be willing to operate in a two-person team to drive long-haul trucks.
Safety and Security: this requires basic security clearance, criminal background check, driving record check (abstract), medical examination, and drug test.
Information about transportation and travel: the driver must be willing to travel throughout Canada and the United States. And be willing to travel during the day, evening, or night, including overnight routes, and willing to travel for long periods of time.
Types of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor-trailer, Flatbed, Refrigerated, Highway, Straight truck (4,600kg+ or 10,000lbs+ with 3+ axles).
Truck Driving Skills Requirements for Truck Driver in Ca
Here are basic skills a truck driver should have;
- Able to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks for the transportation of products and supplies.
- Cargo loading and unloading, guaranteeing cargo safety and security
- The Driver must be able to plan trip routes and schedules.
- Know how to use atlases and other planning tools to help you plan your journey.
- Receive information and relay it to the central dispatcher.
- Know how to drive in a convoy or as part of a two-person squad.
- The driver should also know how to examine the vehicle’s condition and inspect the tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment.
These are the responsibilities and skills of a truck driver.
Top Provincial Programs in Canada for Truck Driver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship
Here is the rundown of the leading programs to find a truck driver job with visa sponsorship in Canada:
British Columbia: British Columbia is a provincial program for truck drivers in Canada. It offers a full-time job in long-haul trucking for candidates in British Columbia’s entry-level and semi-skilled category, which has over 400 positions on the job bank. For more info click on this link https://www.immigration.ca/british-columbia-immigration/.
Quebec: Quebec leads the way in terms of provincial opportunities for truck drivers. It has about With 837 job adverts now available. Access the Quebec website at https://www.immigration.ca/en/quebecimmigrationprovincial.html.
Ontario: The NOC code for transport truck drivers (7511) was added to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills Stream, along with three other occupations. That is to say, experienced truck drivers who have a work offer in Ontario can follow a defined path to permanent residence in Canada. You can learn more about immigration at https://www.immigration.ca/en/ontario-immigration.html.
Salaries for Truck Drivers in Canada
In CA, Truck drivers’ hourly salaries are now competitive with national and provincial averages.
Based on the job bank and Statistics Canada data, the median wage of truck drivers is slightly lower than the national average, but it can move to more than $8 over that average, to $32 per hour, based on certain reasons. circumstances.
However, Salaries for truck drivers are projected to climb as labor market demand rises in the future years, as is expected.
Requirements for Truck Driver 2022 Jobs in USA with VISA Sponsorship
Below are the requirements for a job driving job in the United States;
- Candidate must have truck driving experience
- You need to be over the age of 21 as it is necessary.
- You must have a legal and commercial driver’s license (CDL). You can get an endorsement to Your CDL that shows Your ability to drive a specialized type of vehicle.
- If You are transporting hazardous materials, You must have a hazardous materials endorsement.
A lot of prospective drivers usually attend professional truck driving schools. Where they will be trained on how to maneuver large vehicles on crowded streets or highways. And also learn the federal laws and regulations governing interstate truck driving during these classes.
H2b visa truck driver jobs With Sponsorship
Truck drivers in the US, there is a specific visa you will need to go for. One needs an H-2B visa that will allow temporary or seasonal work latest Lmia truck driver jobs.
As a foreigner, before you proceed to apply for an H1b visa for truck drivers, you must, first of all, have a job offer from an employer in the US. It is after the employer must have filed a petition on your behalf that you proceed to apply for the H2b visa truck driver
How to apply for Truck Driver Jobs in USA for foreigners with visa sponsorship?
To apply for a US truck driving job that offers visa Sponsorship kindly do the following;
- Get your CV and application letter ready
- Visit the US jobs website
- Find the truck driver job and apply
- If you are successful the employer will notify you and tell you the next step (interview)
- The Employer will offer you an appointment letter. It is now left for the employer to visit the USCIS office to file a Petition for your Sponsorship.
The employer will notify you when it’s time to apply for a US visa.
How to Find Truck Driving Jobs With Visa Sponsorship 2022
To find available truck driving jobs in Canada visit https://ca.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Visa+Sponsorship,+Truck+Driver
To find available driver jobs in USA go to https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Truck+CDL+Driver+Visa+Sponsorship
Benefits of Working as a Truck Driver With Visa Sponsorship
Here are some benefits of working as a trucking driver below.
- You will get a good pay or salary.
- Most companies offer extra benefits that are separate from Your wage or salary.
- The company provides visa sponsorship.
- The Jobs do not require any degree and you also have freedom and flexibility.
Working as a truck driver in the US offers more benefits than other countries do. So, with the Visa sponsorship, getting a job in the USA will no longer be difficult for you
Can a Truck Driver Apply for US visa?
Yes, a truck driver can apply for USA Visa through the H-2B option. The United States trucking companies, through the H-2B visa, hire foreign commercial truck drivers. However, H-2B visa program is designed to help U.S. employers overcome shortages of U.S. workers who are not willing and able to perform nonagricultural labor.
Can you get PR in Canada as a truck driver?
To get PR in CA, you must start working for an approved trucking firm on a temporary foreign work permit. If an approved trucking firm offers permanent employment. Then the trucker may apply to the SINP for permanent resident status after six months of employment.
Can I work in Australia as a truck driver?
Yes, you can Work in Australia as a truck driver. All you need to do is to go online and search for available truck driving jobs in Australia. Apply for the job. If you meet the requirements set out by the employer you will receive a job offer letter. Then, the visa process can commence afterward.
Which country pays the most for truck drivers?
Below is a list of top countries that have the highest-paid general cargo truck drivers (U.S. dollars).
- Switzerland: $70,452.
- Australia: $53,951.
- Belgium: $50,462.
- Norway: $47,572.
- United States: $47,130.
- Germany: $46,871.
- Netherlands: $46,865.
- Austria: $46,217